A Global Day of Prayer for Revival
Sign up to join the 9,297 people from 56 countries that have committed to pray for revival on Wednesday, Oct. 3-4, 2023!
A single prayer of faith can move mountains. But how much more should we expect from God if hundreds of thousands of his people worldwide were crying out in agreement for one thing—REVIVAL?
Imagine thousands of churches around the globe setting aside a day for fasting and prayer. The world’s greatest need is for God to work powerfully in the salvation and sanctification of His people. It is not emotionalism we crave. It is not excitement we want. It is not a spectacle but true holiness that comes through humility, meekness, and a broken spirit through the mighty work of the Holy Spirit.
What we need is God. For revival is nothing less than God powerfully manifesting himself in the person of Jesus Christ to his people by the power of the Spirit. Join Christian leaders around the world on Wednesday, October 3-4, 2023, to fast and pray for revival.
Basic Instructions & Schedule
Tuesday Evening – Family Prayers
- Start Fast around 8:00 pm
- Take time with your family to pray for revival
Wednesday – Individual Prayers
- Continue fasting and praying throughout the morning and day.
- If possible, come together in small groups to pray.
Wednesday Evening – Corporate Prayer Meeting
- Come together with your local church (at your normal service time).
- After a few words of instruction and exhortation from your pastor or church leader, pray for at least an hour for revival.
- Keep your prayers focused on God’s glory and the need for revival.
- End Fast after the corporate prayer meeting.
Latest Insights: Stirring Global Revival Through PrayerView All Media
1. Pray for God to Reveal Himself to Us
2. Pray for God to Give Us His Spirit
3. Pray for God to Show Us Christ
4. Pray for God to Save the Lost
5. Pray for God to Sanctify Us
6. Pray for God to Reform His Church
7. Pray for Us to Have Exemplary Marriages and Godly Homes
8. Pray for Us to Be Faithful Witnesses in the Workplaces
9. Pray for Our Civil Leaders that We may Live Peaceful Lives
Join Us as we Pray for Global Revival
If God listens to one prayer, how much more will he listen to multiple prayers of his people? But what if God’s people worldwide cried out in agreement for one thing—REVIVAL?
HeartCry Missionary Society
East Caribbean Baptist Mission
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Defense of the Gospel
Church and Family Life
Seminario Bautista Confesional del Ecuador
Grace Bible Church
1. Pray God’s Promises
So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”
2. Pray with Biblical Reasons or Arguments (Hold God to His Promises)
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the LORD in remembrance, take no rest, and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.
- Remind God of His Promises to Give Us the Spirit
- Appeal to the Vastness of God’s Love, Mercy, and Compassion
- Explain Why the Spirit Is Needed for God’s Glory to Be Manifested on the Earth
- Give Reasons Why the Church Needs the Spirit.
- The Spirit Is Needed for the Fruits of the Spirit
- The Spirit Is Needed for the Illumination and Understanding of the Scripture
- The Spirit Is Needed for the Salvation of Sinner
- The Spirit Is Needed for Sanctification
3. Pray in Faith and Expectation
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
4. Pray with Heartfelt Earnestness
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
5. Pray in the Holy Spirit
But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying
in the Holy Spirit.
6. Pray without Ceasing
Pray without ceasing.
1 Thess. 5:17
Join Us as we Pray for Revival!
Prayer Sign Up Form
The Indispensable Role of God in the Revival and Growth of the Church
“A church cannot be revived unless God revives it. Not a soul is saved, not a saint is quickened and made to grow, except by the work of God. That is what this prayer means, “Lord, put thy hand to the work. Put thy right hand to it, we beseech thee. We depend alone upon thee. Wilt thou not revive us again?”